Market Kitchen will begin its phased reopening on Saturday 4 July.
The Glass Works’ independent food court has been closed since late March following the coronavirus lockdown – but will initially reopen on Saturday 4 July between 8.30am and 11pm, and Sunday 5 July between 10am and 11pm.
It will be closed on Monday 6 July, when opening times for the rest of the summer period will be announced.
Several safety measures will be in place. There will be a queue outside the market building. Once inside, customers will be asked to:
- Queue patiently so staff can ensure tables are cleaned before you sit down
- Provide contact details for your party for Test and Trace before sitting down
- Use sanitiser provided before entering and while visiting Market Kitchen
- Only sit with one other household (or support bubble) in Market Kitchen
- Follow all social distancing guidance
- Keep children supervised at all times
- Remain seated if there is no space to join a vendor’s queue
- Follow any guidance given by staff or businesses in Market Kitchen
- Use contactless payments where possible
At the front of the queue, one member of your party will be required to provide their name, phone number, group size and post code for the government’s track and trace system. This information will only be shared with the government in the case of an outbreak.
Market Kitchen’s vendors will all be operating different hours and will be closed at different times during the week. Some vendors will remain temporarily closed. Please check with each vendor for their opening days and times.
Some vendors will operate a table service.
Last orders for food will be 10pm. Last orders for the bar will be 11pm.