HEAD CHEF AT FRIDAYS
Fridays is famous for a number of things – iconic cocktails, American-inspired dishes but most significantly, that fantastic generosity of spirit provided by our incredible, one-of-a-kind team bringing that Fridays Feeling. We’re opening our new store in Barnsley, and we want you to join our team! Here are just some of the amazing benefits that you will enjoy if you decide to join our leadership team –
- Enjoy 30 days of paid holiday each year
- Participate in a highly competitive annual incentive scheme
- Receive free shares in our Long-Term Incentive Plan
- Enjoy a 50% discount in our restaurants.
- Participate in our many reward programmes, long service awards, leadership conferences and many cultural events throughout the year
- Participate in local incentives that offer exciting and unique travel experiences globally.
- Benefit from our skill development programmes that will support you in fast-tracking your career progression
- Participate in our Apprenticeships programmes that are available to all levels
- Enjoy free membership of the Institute of Hospitality in support of your continued professional development
- Benefit from our generous Refer a friend scheme with great bonuses paid for each successful referral.
- The opportunity to join a great, passionate team and make new friends along the way
Being a Head Chef
Reporting to the General Manager you will have full accountability for leading the successful delivery of kitchen operations in your restaurant.
Your duties will include:
- Leading and inspiring the performance of the kitchen team with full responsibility for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen operation and performance. This includes People, Guests, Sales, Profit, Operations, Health & Safety and Property.
- Ensuring that Friday’s standards are maintained, and the kitchen performance delivers its targets through a People First, Guest Obsessed, Operational Excellence Strategy.
To be successful you will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of leading and delivering, is essential
- Solid management experience
- Kitchen/hospitality experience is essential
- Proven track record of leading teams to success
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think fast
- Great communication skills so you can lead and inspire a team and delight our guests
Full Time/Part Time