ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER AT THE BOTANIST
£28,000 to £30,000
The Botanist Barnsley are recruiting an Assistant General Manager!
Why join us?
- 50% discount on food for you and all your guests at any of our restaurants.
- Assistant General Manager Bonus Scheme (market leading)
- Rapidly growing, award-winning, multi-brand company.
- Transparent career progression with our in-house Management Academy
- Company pension scheme.
- An employee assistance program providing support on financial, health and legal issues.
- Discretionary benefits.
What you’ll get up to
As an Assistant General Manager at The Botanist, you will balance your time between managing the Restaurant and Bar Managers while also working closely with the Senior Kitchen team to learn as much as possible. An AGM is the ultimate people role where you take on the responsibility of appraisals, 1:1 meetings, HR issues and recruitment.
You will be the go-to person for the whole team and so all queries, questions and issues come directly to you. The overall strategy and vision come from your General Manager and it is up to you do execute this perfectly in their vision. You will lead the Duty Managers and trust them to deliver their targets, tracking their performance and helping them to succeed.
At The Botanist, we continue to break the mould of the modern restaurant. This means that not only do we encourage individuality, we value it! And believe our business thrives on it – from the spaces we create for guests, to the careers we build for our people – you are your only limit!
If our brand matches yours, apply below!
Assistant General Manager
Full Time/Part Time